Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Reflection on Assigned Readings - Assignment #2

The readings so far in the course have been fairly understandable. I seem to be enjoying the Bates & Poole textbook more than the other readings. It's very informative and direct. The use of the different tables and many examples offered in the text have been helpful in my understanding of the different background information and details about the many distance education technologies that have been invented and utilized throughout the years.

What do you think about the readings so far? Do you find yourself favoring one over another?

Macobia

1 comment:

  1. I find that I enjoy reading the Moore & Kearsley more than the Bates & Poole textbook. I go to it more for clarity and to look up definitions. However I do not like their glossary because it broken into two parts- educational terms and technical terms. I wish they would just alphabetize it and let it be.

    ReplyDelete